What kind of data does YDF gather?
Through its site, YDF can collect information on its customers in two main ways:
How and for what purposes will YDF process the personal data provided by the users?
Personal data is processed by YDF with automated tools for the time strictly needed to carry out the purposes for which it was gathered.?Specific and suitable security measures are observed to prevent loss of the data, illicit or incorrect use, or unauthorised access.?The personal data provided by the users that forward requests is used only to fulfil the requests made each time, and is communicated to third parties only if strictly necessary and further to said purpose.
Where is the data stored and processed?
The processing connected with web services in this site is carried out at YDF S.r.l.’s offices in via Verdi 10, 22030 Carimate (CO).
With whom and in what way does YDF share the information provided by the users?
The data that comes from the web service is not communicated, with the exception of data that the user voluntarily provides to forward requests each time communication is needed and further to effecting the request itself. This data may then be processed by personnel who YDF has entrusted with the specific duty of processing the data, only if the processing is needed to carry out their duties, and only carrying out the operations needed to fulfil these duties.?No data provided through the web service will be circulated.
By accessing YDF’s web site, is the user free to choose whether to provide his/her personal data or not?
Apart from what is specified for the navigation data, each user is free to provide the personal data needed to carry out his/her specific requests. However, if the user does not provide such data, it may not be possible to carry out his/her request.?We remind you that in some cases (not included in normal management of this site) judicial authorities may request some types of data. Obviously in this case the company will be obliged to satisfy the requests by said authorities.
What are cookies and how does YDF use them?
“Cookie” are small text files, that are generated by some web sites to store information on user’s PC when it accesses the site.?Cookies are sent by a web server to user’s browser and stored on his computer. Then, they’re re-sent to the web site during subsequent access sessions.?YDF’s web site uses two kinds of cookie:
“Session cookie”: it is stored only in a volatile form on user’s PC, and it’s not permanently stored on hard disks. This implies that it is deleted when browser is exited. It is only used to transmit session identifiers, that are random numbers generated by web server, necessary to permit a safe and effective web browsing.?“Permanent cookie”: it is stored in a file on the hard disk of user’s PC, for a defined period of time. Then, it is automatically deleted. Such kind of cookie are saved on user’s disk space even after the browser is exited: then, they are wiped out 5 years after the first registered access. YDF uses permanent cookies only to create web site statistics, based on anonymous information and through data aggregation.?Cookies adopted in this web site are not used to implement technologies that could compromise users privacy during the browsing. Furthermore, they cannot be utilized to retrieve users personal data.?YDF does not use neither cookies to transmit users’ personal information, nor other users tracking systems, with regards to this web site.?User can set up his browser to accept all types of cookie, or only some, or none disabling the cookie functionality. User can set up browser preferences in order to be alerted whenever a cookie is stored in PC memory.?Nevertheless, YDF web site could not work properly if user does not accept cookies, due to the type of technology the site itself is based on. In certain circumstances, cookie refusal could determine problems in delivering services that require the access to web site sections protected by user authentication.?At the end of each web browsing session, user can always delete either collected cookies or browsing cache memory from the hard disk. Thank to this opportunity, all information related to the browsing session can be removed from PC.
Can users with access to reserved areas cancel the account that allows them access?
Through this site, YDF gives users the option to register and access a reserved service area with special information, by providing a password associated with a username, and that the user may change on his/her first access. The changed password of the user is stored in YDF’s system, and may be subsequently modified by the user each time he/she wants. The user’s account with YDF can be cancelled or deactivated at any time; however, following this cancellation, it will not be possible to access the reserved area any more unless the user re-registers. In order to cancel an account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data sent through functionalities available in the reserved area, are sent by SSL cypher (Secure Socket Layer). Anyway the user is responsible for the protection of his/her own username and password. The user should therefore act with caution and in a responsible manner when he/she is connected.
What rights does the user have regarding his/her personal data given to YDF through this site?
At any time you will be able to exercise the following rights, in accordance with Art. 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, and obtain:
- Confirmation of existence or non existence of your personal data;
- information about origin of your personal data;
- information about purpose and method of processing your personal data;
- information about logic applied in case of treatment carried out with aid of electronic tools;
- identification details of data controller and data processors;
- indication of subjects or subjects’ categories whom the personal data may be communicated to or who may become aware of them, for example, as data processors;
- when possible information about storage period and obtain treatment limitations;
- data portability, that it to receive them in a structured format of common use and readable by automatic device and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- updating, correction or integration of your personal data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data, processed in violation of law, including those that do not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which data were collected;
- withdrawal of consent at any time without prejudicing lawfulness of the processing based on consent given prior to revocation;
- proposing a complaint to competent authority (Privacy Commissioner)
However, you will have the right to object
- for legitimate reasons to processing of your personal data, even though pertinent to the collection purpose;
- to processing your personal data for purposes of sending you advertising material or direct sales or carrying out market research or commercial communications,
- to automated decision-making relative to natural persons including profiling.
At any time you can freely exercise your rights, if not against applicable laws or regulations. Requests can be sent to YDF SRL, e-mail address email@example.com and we will give appropriate feedback.
YDF Srl can refuse to follow up with requests that are futile, harassing, damaging the privacy of others, or being overly difficult to satisfy.
Who is the data controller of the data sent through this site?
The data controller of the data transmitted is the Company YDF S.r.l. with offices in via Verdi 10, 22030 Carimate (CO).
Information note to customers and suppliers drafted in accordance with artt. 13 e 14 of Legis. Decree UE 2016/679